Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Wernt happy (removed by moderator) when he (removed by moderator) and looked directly across at my house and saw the word SOLD!!!!! Ha ha. Yes he may have built an extension but they were more behind it. AND the best part is he cant get a penny of it either as I used my loaf on that one and got it in my name only!!!! Ha ha…. x

Well done & this is just the start.

Once you start feeling happier & more free you will be able to start thinking about your life and making plans for the 4 of you, the world is your oyster. Your boys can do anything that they set their mind to & so can you. Don’t forget that one of the kids on Child Genius had autism & also some high profile very successful people do as well. It is not a barrier these days. There is a lot of support in the community & in work places. X*X

Serenity
      Participant

Well done, Better Days,

You’re breaking out of that mould that he is trying to force you to be in- that of a victim.

The things you’re doing are the actions of a true survivor!

We don’t need to act in the role that our abusers want us to be in. We don’t have to be the frightened, disempowered victims that they want us to be. Over time, we can become the strong and amazing individuals that our abusers never allowed us to be ( or that they gradually stole from us).

I agree with HA, you and your boys can reach amazing heights, and be whoever you want to be. You certainly aren’t defined by the twisted view of one miserable, selfish abuser! X

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content