Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      AloneWolf
      Participant

After an evening of abusive messages and ‘arguments’ about money and house (his way or the highway type thing), and I’ve just realised this probably counts as financial abuse(?), and an accusation that I’ve been seeing one of his friends (not true!), I asked him several times not to message me again. He ignored me, so I told him my solicitor will write to him and I blocked him.
      I am worried he will retaliate in some way, he can be really spiteful. I don’t know if I’ve done the right thing. Maybe I should just agree with him and let him get his own way.

Buildmeupbuttercup
      Participant

It’s so scary, isn’t it? Every day I worry about retaliation for leaving him but every night I have nightmares about what it would be like if I went back. Although it’s still hard, I have so many more freedoms without him, which feels so good.

StrongLife
      Participant

I agree – it’s scary doing this type of thing. I blocked him yrs later. At certain times I’ve put the phone on do not disturb to stop him using other numbers etc.
      He stopped after I did not reply to previous messages

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content