Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      iwillbeok
      Participant

That’s it. I bought flowers. For me. I can’t remember the last time there were flowers in the house.

They look lovely in my bedroom. My room.

Small steps…

WalkerInTheRain
      Participant

That sounds lovely. You deserve nice things x

Falling Skys
      Participant

What a wonderful gesture to yourself xx we all learn to love our selfs xx

Peaceful Pig
      Participant

Wonderful! You deserve lovely things. We all do. Perhaps we should all buy ourselves big Valentine’s bouquets to show love to ourselves 🌷🌻 xx

iwillbeok
      Participant

Thankfully we didn’t “do” Valentine’s day so I’m not really reacting to all the ads / stuff on shelves in the shops.

But what the heck – I may just buy myself some red roses!

Dragonfly
      Participant

I bet they’re beautiful, just like you. Enjoy them. In your room. Peace.

White Rose
      Participant

I buy myself flowers quite a lot. Nothing flash just a few daffodils or spray carnations and it makes me smile.
      Don’t do this as a one off join me and keep the flower sellers in business!

Eve1
      Participant

I love this idea, Iwillbeokay. I’m definitely going to buy myself a little bunch of flowers.

xx

iwillbeok
      Participant

Ooh this has made me so happy that others are going to join in and buy themselves flowers!!
      🌸🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷⚘🌾

Anonymous
      Inactive

Iam going to buy my dog my dog a huge bone for valentines day he gives me strengh to make me stronger 😍😍😍😍😍

iwillbeok
      Participant

Aww big love to doggie! πŸ• When the dust settles I want to get a rescue cat 🐺🐱!! A real survivor cat – maybe the rougher the better lol!

fizzylem
      Participant

Ahhh, the joy of fresh flowers – and every time they catch your eye you will smile a little smile hey – nice work iwillbeok x

Ayanna
      Participant

My cat will get some special food tomorrow. He is always there for me when I have a crisis. πŸ™‚

Jupiter
      Participant

Wow–epidemic of happiness!! Great idea–I want to get flowers like all of you and maybe some nice chocs especially marzipan or fudge…in future would love an animal companion in the house for cuddles every single day!
      Jupiter XX

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions β”‚ Privacy & cookie policy β”‚ Site map β”‚ Protect yourself onlineβ”‚ MediaΒ β”‚Β Jobs β”‚ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content