Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

With abuse my mum has been in an abusive relationship for over 4 decades!!! She has suffered physical emotional everything my dad just stops talking to her this can be for months I really thought she were strong this time but sadly she’s gone back into the cycle. I saw this growing up in childhood so it’s hardly surprising I fell for my ex partner as I’ve never really seen strength from my mother. Although I know how difficult it is too. I really should be proud of myself I’m a single parent with autistic sons out of a Dv relationship that I were in so many years. I could easily go back too but I’m going to stand strong be myself because only a matter of time my mum will be on the phone telling me he’s started again. X

missgiddypants
      Participant

good for you we can be strong we can do this live a better life without ABUSE !!! x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content