Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      KIP.
      Participant

Or make your life hell with the same amout of passion!”

A post an abuser put on facebook and it gave me chills. Just about sums up domestic abuse.

iwillbeok
      Participant

B****y hell!

I’ve come across a few feminist posts/articles about strong women on FB today and the misogynistic, violent, disgusting comments are SO disturbing and sickening.

My ex will be rolling his eyes and spewing his vitriolic attitudes near my son with the news that the next Dr (Who) will be played by a woman!

He couldn’t stand stong female characters or actresses. DV and sexual assault stats were all made up propaganda, hated the reverse sexism (& racism!) he was subjected to, etc etc oh God how he could go on and on with his monologues…

Thank god i dont have to listen to his s**t anymore!

Xx

KIP.
      Participant

Yes, total entitled dysfunctional behaviour. My ex could have written that. Two choice for me, both as terrifying and dysfunctional but they think its a reasonable statement.

Confused123
      Participant

gosh those sorts of posts just give me the shiver, how shameless posting something like that, posts like that furiurate me

Auditore555
      Blocked

I really don’t understand why such posts are posted on Facebook. This is a huge platform with a huge audience, and censorship is almost minimal there. (detail removed by Moderator) Recently, Facebook has only posts about various tragedies, bad news, and more. The time when I could find something useful there is long over. (detail removed by Moderator) It seems to me that soon I will stop visiting Facebook.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content