Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Get my head around the fact that when there in relationships they still want a hook onto us… for me he used our seriously ill son… he would have lived 2 lives if he could abuse us and try play happy familys and see his women…. so glad I’ve not entertained him and I’m now getting the right support for my son x

KIP.
      Participant

Well done. The simple way I remember how they work is the washing line. Most people have a vertical line of those who are important in their life so starting at the top it would be child, partner, parent, pet, sister etc etc. and down the line we go. With abusers they have a horizontal like like a washing line and they keep everyone on that line and will simply pick the ones that can give them what they want at that time. So you’re still on that washing line and when he wants to he will pick you off but you’re no more or less important to him than the postman or his son. You’re all on that line for when he feels he can use you. What you want to aim for is getting yourself off that washing line so when He looks at his line of people to manipulate and abuse. He knows you’re not one of them x hope this helps but just remember they do not think like we do so don’t make the mistake of thinking they do. You’re a terrific mum and a good person and he’s not fit to lace your boots. Good riddance to bad rubbish 💕

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sound advice kip thankyou ❤

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content