Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      maddog
      Participant

My husband has hidden the keys before to stop me getting at my documents and the ones I need for my mother. It could well be that I just am not very good at getting into safes even with the key. My husband is not a reasonable man. I had hoped to find the land registry details for the house so I can fill in the divorce form on a rare occasion when my husband is actually out of the house.
      Yesterday he agreed to be reasonable about the divorce. It is the first time I have mentioned it since all this began. He thinks he is the victim. The whole thing is upside down. My appt with WA was cancelled last week. I have raised all my savings to get away. I don’t know what to do. I really don’t. I am jarred up to the top on drugs to stop me falling apart totally, so I can barely feel a thing. At least I’m not crying and howling all the time.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content