Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Falling Skys
      Participant

He’s gone that parts over but everything else has or is going wrong.

Friend tried to help me round the house, and I ended up with a leak and plumbing cost I could do without.

Money gone missing from work, and I feel that as I do that side of my6 work I should have noticed but I didn’t.

I was off work last week and I really don’t want to go back tomorrow.

Was having Sky fitted but as they have to go onto a neighbours property they couldn’t do it. (she feel out with my ex so things are strained) Getting her to answer the door is a nightmare.

I have put the house back on the market as I need to move on, and I may have a buyer but I feel exhausted.

My mother is always ill, it’s one problem after another. I dread visiting her, she just another negativity I could do without. In one way I feel she is enjoying the attention.

A close relation has died.

I have had to rewrite my will.

All I want to do is heal and I’m not being given time.

As I feel at the moment I can’t even cry.

Sorry.

lover of no contact
      Participant

Hi Falling Skys,

Hang on in there, no wonder you feel as you do, that’s alot of challenging situations happening at once. I can cope with one or two or even three challenging things happening in my life, but I start to feel overwhelmed and my feelings get the better of me when I have lots. Like you I recently had a leak. It caused alot of damage but not as much as I feared when it happened initially and in the end I came across several people who had leaks with a lot more damage than I had, so it could have been worse, but that unexpected bill on top of all the other unexpected bills, well I could do without. But things have a way of sorting themselves out (money problems included) with time, a lot of patience and trust that all will be ok.
      You are dealing with alot at the moment, putting the house on the market is a big enough stress without having to deal with your mother’s challenging behaviours, grief at the loss of your close relative, difficult neighbours etc.

Its good you wrote it all down here with us. Be easy with yourself. Your feelings will settle, its ok to be affected, we are only human and all these challenges and things not going the way we planned, are hard to deal with on top of trying to recover from the abuse and get used to living on our own.

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thanks LONC

I have wanted to share this with you all, but I didn’t know where to start or finish. I wonder if my life will ever quieten down.

FS x

maddog
      Participant

It never rains but it pours and it’s raining more bricks than I can catch. I just wanted to say you’re not alone. Whatever you do, keep breathing. I must follow my own advice! Is your gp helpful?

Falling Skys
      Participant

Lol MD we are all in this together
      My doctors been very good. But I haven’t been in a while. I don’t th8nk theres alot any body can do i just have to get my head round it all.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content