Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ariel
      Participant

I feel like now I have left I am even more restricted to doing things I want. I can’t bare anymore I don’t know how this will get better. He’s just absolutely crazy. He keeps acting all happy then will just turn if I say something he doesn’t like.
      I’m getting sick of having to answer his calls every time. If I don’t pick up he just constantly presses redial then moans he had to call numerous times until I answered. I find myself literally running to the phone to answer it. I don’t want to call anyone incase he calls at the same time. If I don’t answer he starts ringing my family on constant redial too. I don’t know how long I can put up with it. It’s making me ill. I wake up at 3 in the morning panicking. I’m having the most gory dreams that don’t relate to him at all though. Some of my dreams are so gory I could write a horrific horror movie. I don’t know how my brain has had these thoughts.
      Has anyone had this (the calls, dreams etc). I really am screaming inside it’s the strangest feeling.

Tiffany
      Participant

Stop answering his calls. It’s the only way to end this. Tell the police you are doing it if you fear his reaction and he knows, or you suspect that he might know, where you live. But absolutely do it. No contact is the only way to heal. He will absolutely exploit any avenue to control you, especially now you have left. You have to be strong and close these avenues. Stop answering the calls. Block his number. If he calls from a different number then change your number and only give it to people you trust not to give it to him.

You have left. You don’t have to let him control you now.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content