Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      maddog
      Participant

I hope it’s just a c**p day. Found out this morning that the people who have been supposed to be buying our house for a couple of months have pulled out wasting so much time, money and resources. I am really concerned about my dad’s health. I fear he is not long for this world. My brother is being a complete t**t. I wish it would all go away. In the background is my ex, no doubt in a silent rage plotting. I have no plans to end it all. At the moment I b****y well feel like making them.

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi MD

Just want to show you my support. Sadly its never one thing at a time, I lost buyers twice, in the end I bought my ex out, then sold it with in a month as he wasn’t there making issues.

Make the most of your time with your Dad, I know how you feel as my mother pass away soon after I moved into my new home.

Have you any support doctors, womans aid?

Just hold fast it will come to an end and its so worth living.

FS xx

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Dear Maddog

Hand-holding and support for you here too.

Yes, a c****y day, and tomorrow you will be in a different place, and ready to fight another day.

Keep your eye on the prize, and ignore all other derailments, stay focussed, keep that strength stoked, you will get there.

Just give yourself a treat, its a time for giving yourself a break, treating yourself and making sure you’re OK before moving forward again.

Warmest wishes ta

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi MD, just want to show some support. House selling is an awfully emotional time at best, dealing with it and surviving DA can be intolerable at times.
      Getting let down at the last minute brings up so many issues. Believe in yourself and that your house will sell. Imagine the missives being signed, imagine the cheque going into your account, imagine the relief. Fix on this. Put the energy out into the universe and it will happen.
      Blessings to you
      IWMB đź’•đź’•

Ayanna
      Participant

Hi Maddog, I want to show you my support.
      I have never sold a house, so won’t know much about this.
      Hang in there and do as the ladies said, keep up the vision of the sale and how your life is going to change afterwards. It will happen.
      Despite all of this make time for your dad.
      Things may just fall into place when you send your quest out into the spirit world.
      Much love to you xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content