Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      gugadidas
      Participant

I finally contacted solace and they will ring me to give a case worker and discuss my next steps. But I’m still terrified of what is coming, the headteacher told me that my kids fear that he is going to it me, that’s what pushed me to contact them. I’m scared and anxious, I know this is the right thing to do for me and the kids but I can’t help feeling that the worst is coming towards me. The fear that he’ll take the kids away, that he’ll say I’m crazy and mistreat the kids, that I scream at them and I neglect them. I don’t know how to get away from this feeling, I just feel hopeless and so, so scared 😔

Eggshells
      Participant

Well done gugadidas. I’m afraid I can’t really help you as my kids were grown up when I left but just wanted to show you some support. You have made the first brave move to getting you and your children safe. I’m sure other ladies will be along soon with some sage advice. The school have contacted you and let you know that your children fear for your safety. No one will believe that you are the crazy one. Hang on in there and try not to let your fears run away with you. You will soon have a case worker- help is on it’s way. xx

Watersprite
      Participant

Well done for reaching out – this is a huge step forwards. You have listened to your children and acted and by doing so are putting them and you first at last. The fear is real but no one will think you are crazy that maybe his line it’s very common but it’s not reality your kids know what he is like and so do you. Already school records will back you up. Deep breaths take support don’t let him know anything at all about your plans and keep moving forwards you have taken a step towards safety for your children and yourself x*x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content