Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      soxy
      Participant

I finally moved out – it was all a bit strange but out and have absolutely no regrets. Need to get myself sorted but for now I have a safe place to live and I can start to repair and rebuild. I am beyond exhausted and sad for what could have been, but other than that it was the best decision and came at absolutely the right time. To all you wonderful ladies who have replied to my posts and helped me toward this I’m so grateful. This is a very supportive community and I’m grateful that I was recommended to this forum and followed that suggestion xx

nbumblebee
      Participant

Amazing well done sweetie well done. Sending you big hugs, now to heal and relax and build a better future for you.
      Xxxxx

Bananaboat
      Participant

Amazing well done! I’m at the same stage as you and wow does it feel good but yes definitely overwhelming at times not to mention the sadness of what could’ve been. Good luck and enjoy the peace xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content