• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by KIP..
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Apparentlyineedhelp
      Participant

Hi all!
      Well its finally happened, I told him to leave, and it feels so good. For now anyway, he is doing his usual and is acting as though nothing has happened. Ignorance is bliss as they say, but I am ready, a bit scared but ready.
      I am evil, or so he says, you see not only was our relationship miserable as I have been controlled and tormented, in the end he has been sick, going through treatment. How could I ask someone who is sick to leave? Because he said I did it too him, he said daily he would die because of me, that I was evil. Let’s go back a little where we did separate, I got a new home with the children but I foolishly let him visit more and more and worm his way back in. He used the children as an excuse, saying I had torn a family apart. All the time he has his own house, yet he would stay at mine, he took over my house, I slept in the couch for months, I felt guilty about asking him to leave as he is sick with the c word. But one day I found the power after he said again it was my fault he was like this. I wont go into all the names he called me in a daily basis, but I will say the one that hurt me most…..DOG. he calls me a dog, I wasnt allowed out, I would be slipping off as he called it. Then whenever I would get frustrated and loose my s**t, I would get told I need help. There was so much more, I think he did drive me to insanity, he wouldn’t question what I did, he would tell me what I did, actually believing his own delusions. Am I evil for sending him back to his own home? How can people live like that? I would be here for weeks telling all the things that has happened. I am a different person to what I was (detail removed by moderator) I was bubbly, blonde hair, would wear make up, popular, what first attracted him. But now, different story, he would say who are you dressing up for??? My hair has even started falling out!! Sorry for the long rant……

KIP.
      Participant

I don’t think he’s going anywhere until he’s made to. So please involve the police to get him out now you’ve found the strength. This is a very dangerous time for you when you’re trying to end the relationship. The C word is no excuse for abuse.there is no excuse. My hair fell out too with the stress and trauma. Why should you be suffering physically too. Trauma leaves our immune system very weak and you cannot allow that at the moment. Get him out quickly with the help of the police and change the locks or get his keys off him. Once you’re free from abuse you can take care of yourself. My hair grew back thicker but only because I looked after myself. Having zero contact. If he has the C word then it will be safer for him to self isolate in his own place. Get rid of him. He’s not your responsibility and the very first time he abused you he gave you permission to end things x time to put yourself first

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content