Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • #10810

      I was assaulted by my ex’s new partner stamped on kicked etc, I didn’t file assault as my career was going to be affected I have a crime number though.
      I also have various DV domestic altercation police numbers regarding my ex when he’s gave me a load of verbal and put his foot in my door etc.
      He’s taking me to court for access to our kids which I haven’t denied to him, only his partner. However my solicitor says I havent got enough grounds for protection as they haven’t contacted me in a few weeks however I’ve had her family intimidate me on social media by liking comments, posting Indirects and trying to add/follow me.
      I’ve rang women’s aid and I’m yet to hear back. I’m lost. I fear for my self and my children safety every single day when going out the house. Please, any advice would be amazing
      Thank you

    • #10825

      Can you move far away? For career reasons? If you can only earn money that way he can do nothing and you get rid of the entire baggage. I knew women who did that, who moved even to Australia 🙂

    • #10856

      Hey HUn

      U sound like me couldn’t log abuse cause of work, start logging it now how they r behaving, build your log from now, work with a support worker to help guide u , keep posting on here , we will try to guide u as much as we can

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content