Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Snowflake
      Participant

I was assaulted by my ex’s new partner stamped on kicked etc, I didn’t file assault as my career was going to be affected I have a crime number though.
      I also have various DV domestic altercation police numbers regarding my ex when he’s gave me a load of verbal and put his foot in my door etc.
      He’s taking me to court for access to our kids which I haven’t denied to him, only his partner. However my solicitor says I havent got enough grounds for protection as they haven’t contacted me in a few weeks however I’ve had her family intimidate me on social media by liking comments, posting Indirects and trying to add/follow me.
      I’ve rang women’s aid and I’m yet to hear back. I’m lost. I fear for my self and my children safety every single day when going out the house. Please, any advice would be amazing
      Thank you

Ayanna
      Participant

Can you move far away? For career reasons? If you can only earn money that way he can do nothing and you get rid of the entire baggage. I knew women who did that, who moved even to Australia 🙂

Confused123
      Participant

Hey HUn

U sound like me couldn’t log abuse cause of work, start logging it now how they r behaving, build your log from now, work with a support worker to help guide u , keep posting on here , we will try to guide u as much as we can

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content