Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      peachycuteness1
      Participant

I am feeling lost now, I am so embarrassed and don’t know what’s wrong with me. Its been some time now since I have gotten out of an abusive relationship, and I obviously had my moments but am always supported by my family. But this has only started recently, I keep having dreams of me running away from my ex partner and he abused me for two years, Physically, sexually and mentally. I keep having like images in my head of the things he used to do to me, and keep just wanting to literally scratch my skin off.. certain things he would say…Then on top of this i feel like I am still grieving for a miscarriage that I had (removed by moderator) ago. It is something that upsets me all the time, something will trigger it like seeing something on TV about newborns or something. But then I also keep getting triggered by things and will have flachbacks/images of my birth with my son…I had an emergency c-section and suffered with (removed by moderator). Ive never expereinced flash backs or images of my birth or anything before. Its really bothering me atm, idk what to do.

Judy
      Participant

I think you just have to let these go and maybe talk them out with someone close. It’s so hard and can’t begin to think what you went through but just know that you are strong and can get through this

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content