Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      teatime
      Participant

I don’t miss him at all. I miss his cats.
      I moaned from morning to night and never once cared if I was uncomfortable or in pain.Treated me like a child but one with a really awful parent…gave me chocolate or a f*g to cheer me up.
      I used to roll my eyes.
      He came with red flags but it’s so stupid because I failed to notice the umpteen failed marriages… stories gradually emerge don’t they? And they don’t quite hang together…
      He never told me the awful thing he did in his youth…he couldn’t bear to…but although he took responsibility…he never explained WHY he did these things…
      He said he was an abuse survivor and I think he was, but he was abusive too.
      I went to the GP today. He was really nice and tears came to my eyes because he was a KIND man…I have IBS, he says it is stress.I thought I had a germ it was so bad. He said although you are smiling a lot is going on underneath isn’t it? Come back in 2 weeks and tell me how you are.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content