Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Child’s dad has Child arrangement order (detail removed by moderator) . Daughter has recently been scratched by a cat when in my care, as a result he’s making me be supervised with her and won’t even communicate child care arrangements with me anymore.. power and control?

KIP.
      Participant

Absolutely power and control. Stick to the court ordered details in the child arrangements order. Gather your evidence of his continuing controlling behaviour and go back to court to have the court order altered. Once you try to negotiate directly with these men, it never works. Their goal is to see you distraught. They want to have the power and control so that you need to go running after them. He will be enjoying himself ignoring you as you try to see your child. Don’t negotiate with an abuser. Go back to the authorities x get women’s aid on your side too.

diymum@1
      Participant

He’s being unreasonable and the courts don’t like that. It’s not seen as being good for the kids and they are seen as paramount in this. He actually has no right to make this supervised not only just because off that but not at all that’s the job off the courts. He’s the one who needs the supervised contact xx love diymum

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content