Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

Is this normal left him for (detail removed by moderator) and I’ve end up calling him why do I do this to myself?

KIP.
      Participant

It’s trauma bonding. You will never get closure. You will just continue in the cycle of his abuse and abuse always gets worse.

Anonymous
      Participant

Thanks kip. He made a comment about his exes and now I feel like nothing. Then he is like I know you care like he’s trying to make me jealous and hurt my feelings. I just can’t win.

Hello lovely
      well done for identifying it.
      You just need to get back on the horse, as it were,
      try again.
      No contact
      try again
      you slipped, so what people make mistakes
      just get back on the horse
      ftc
      x

Anonymous
      Participant

I feel so weak again 🙁 why am I so stupid. I feel like is it my fault for winding him up as I was annoyed with everything he put me through. Then he starts talking about other women and making me feel like I am not good enough. I just wanted to feel like I was enough. And now I am laying here crying my eyes out again. He says he loves me but why does he hurt me. What did I do so wrong to deserve all this pain? I tried I told him how I felt and look what he does to me laughs and says it’s a joke when he mentions other women to me. Knowing it bothered me in the past then says I can’t take a joke and he can not even banter with me. Why am I made out to be a bad person?

because that’s what they do hon. No other answer. You can’t relate to them like normal human beings. It doesn’t work, they are looking to exploit your weaknesses and they want you to feel bad about yourself
      back on the horse hon with no contact…
      ftc
      x

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content