Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sunglasses
      Participant

I left an abusive relationship (detail removed by Moderator) months ago. I changed my number and blocked them, however they have still managed to get through in other ways to torment me. I feel isolated and lonely and feel as though no one believes me as he’s painted me out to be crazy, so I don’t speak about it and hide away. The police wouldn’t help and I have no one to talk to.
      The abuse has affected me so much and I thought time would heal but I struggle to distract myself and struggle to see a purpose anymore

minimeerkat
      Participant

i just want you to know that you are not alone i am also feeling lonely & very isolated myself i think it is always going to feel that bit worse at this time of the year so i hope it helps you to know that i am thinking of you & sending the biggest hug please be as strong as you possibly can & keep reaching out to those who will completely understand & more importantly believe your every word as doing this is where you will find some strength needed x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content