Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

For saying this but i feel very revengeful as hes made such a total fool of me. Its like hes used and abused me really messed with my head and walked of into the sunset with not a care in the world. I feel as though hes really enjoyed every minute. While im an emotional mess…xx

I think that’s natural to feel like that Icandothis. It’s disgusting the things they can get away with, and move on with their lives whilst we have to take time to recover from their abuse.
      I have no real advice, just wanted to show you some support and let you know you’re not alone. x

Ladybird79
      Participant

It is disgusting but they are sick in the head. You have a right to be angry. However know that you are back in control of your life. Over time you feel better. You will have escaped and you will rebuild your life. In contrast your ex will not have meaningful relationships and probably does not even have real emotions. Feel sorry for them. They are damaged people, very damaged. You can see your wound and so you will be repaired. They don’t even think there is a problem with themselves and so will just carry on as they are which is a big mess.

Sadie
      Participant

Mine will not have a happy or fulfilled life without us.

I, too, feel such anger at my diminishment and waste of so many years living under such a vile cloud. I am trying to channel this energy into moving on.

I have not yet had to deal with the world not living with him – I’m sure there are some challenges ahead that I cannot yet imagine. It does help listening to all your posts, ladies.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content