• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Is this normal?

last w/e he went out Friday night to early hours on sat morning and stayed up most of the saturday full of cocaine&cannabis, eventually went for a sleep late on saturday only for his friend and girlfriend to start banging on my door at (detail removed by moderator) night as he told then he’d get them into a nightclub event. he left with them again getting full of it (he was to give me money and never because of this) and again out to early hours on sun and straight back out all day sun with his other friend full of more drink and god knows what. By (detail removed by moderator) in sunday i’d had enough and told him if his friend didn’t leave and he didn’t go to bed i was leaving. he pretended to go to bed and sneaked back out only to get picked up by police for something stupid meanwhile i have no idea and am up worrying through the night and all day at work. all week it’s been sleeping all day as usual. he got up tonight while i was making dinner pushing me around screaming at me, throwing my bag around as he never got sex at the weekend and he wanted something now!

It’s like mental torture he just brought someone into the house at 4am waking me up, and thinks it’s okay?

i’m making plans to go live with my mum the problem is she has no room but we’ll have to make it work somehow

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content