Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      AssisiB
      Participant

So my abusive ex just turned up and took my phone me. He caught a texts to my friends talking about my ex boyfriend and I said “he’s sweet and he’s hot too” he said thanks all I need to know you’re a cheating cow even though we broke up a month ago. I haven’t seen this ex boyfriend in about (detail removed by moderator) and we dated (detail removed by moderator) ago!

Now I’m getting messages saying he’s heart broken and he lost the love of his lif and I was always cheating.

I’m angry and frustrated he thinks I’ve cheated. I also feel heartbroken because I know how upset and shattered he will be because he did love me.

I feel like messaging him and telling him I haven’t but I think that will make him angry

KIP.
      Participant

This is just another tactic abusers use to reel you back in. Instead of being worried about his mental state you should be thinking about a man who took your phone off you. Read your personal messages, how dare he, Then tried to use emotional blackmail to get you to contact him again. Please try to go total no contact. Any contact with abusers is toxic and they know exactly how to manipulate. My ex was declaring is undying love for me whilst cheating behind my back. I’ve found that if they accuse you of something like cheating, chances are he’s cheating on you or has done so in the past. No contact is the only way forward x

Confused123
      Participant

Hun
      U haven’t seen this ex in four years and u dated (detail removed by moderator) ago , u have nothing to feel guilty about u broke up ages ago and took dad different paths , who is he to come up to u and take your phone of u , clearly hasn’t changed . Block him , sorry if u was the love of his life but he wasn’t yours , and cheek of it to say u were prob cheating on him anyway, he can go p*** off. Comming out of the bloom and starting these rap mind games again

AssisiB
      Participant

Hey Kip,

I get scared of totally blocking him/no contact because I worry that will anger him and he’ll do the things he’s threatened me with.

AssisiB
      Participant

Hey Kip,

I get scared of totally blocking him/no contact because I worry that will anger him and he’ll do the things he’s threatened me with.

X

AssisiB
      Participant

Hey confused123,

I’ve only been split up with the man who abused me for over a month. The abuser came to my home and took my phone and found a conversation I had with my friends about the ex boyfriend from (detail removed by moderator) ago, I said he was hot and sweet. So the ex boyfriend abuser put two and two together and made a million. He thinks I’ve been sleeping with the ex from (detail removed by moderator) ago. When all I was doing was talking to my friends about him. I hope I explained myself properly.

X

Confused123
      Participant

Hey hun

Ok understand now, firstly do not let him in your house again, use this as a protection barrier for u , i would consider a non mol so he cant contact u and i know u feel scared of him, but blocking him will make u stronger, he has to get the message its over

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content