Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Got the ultimate revenge on me now with this new woman x

Serenity
      Participant

My friend was scared to tell me that she had seen my ex with a woman, as she thought I would be heartbroken.

I felt nothing. Not a twinge. Genuinely, all I felt was sorry for her.

Instead of seeing her as a threat to you, try to maybe see her as a fellow future victim- and hopefully one day survivor. She won’t escape unhurt.

Maybe one day, she will be writing on this forum too.

The thing is, your life is real, decent and you are doing your best for yourself and your sons. His life is a cover up, hooked up with a stranger that he knows nothing about, he is abusive she is attracted to that. This will all come out in the wash and all the while you are building a stronger life for the 4 of you. Real strength, not pretend based on nothing much. Keep strong Betterdays, we have all been in this stage of utter desperation. I want to tell you with the passing of time, things look better. X*X

martian29
      Participant

Hi there Betterdays,

I know how heartbroken you must be feeling right now at the thought of him with another woman while you are left broken with your kids. I was right were you are going back last year. I can tell you now that I really don’t care less who he is with anymore and neither will you given time.

I think of any woman he is with as pitiful as she hasn’t got a clue what a selfish n**********c monster he is just now. She has all that to face in the future as this woman has with your ex. These men never change, they get worse. He will treat her no better than you once he thinks he has gained control over her.

You and your kids deserve so much better and I hope you find it when you feel ready. He will move from one relationship to another, never truly happy or fulfilled as inside they are empty. They are emotional vampires who suck the blood out of their victims then discard them for another victim.

betterdays
        Participant

Thankyou for your replies x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content