Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

So basically when I broke up with him before I changed my number, I got back in contact as I missed him. It took me (detail removed by moderator) months to give him my new number and I gave it him. Now we have been arguing recently and it has been over his number as all his ex’s have it. He has said he’s changed it and now is calling me on unknown saying he’s not going to give me his new number so I can get on and then we won’t be on the phone all the time etc. I am confused I have done nothing wrong I feel like he is making me feel like I am nothing going to him. So I blocked him and he’s been sending me an email saying I need you. I don’t get him I need help I am mentally so confused.

maddog
      Participant

You called him on a number all his exes have and he then told you he’d changed his number which he won’t give you? Then he emails you telling you he needs you?

It sounds as though he wants to regain control. He can contact you but not vice versa.

Please don’t accept such a pitiful man back into your life who is trying to draw you back for more horror. What on earth is he doing with all his exes? I expect he is playing you all along, which probably gives him a sense of power. You are better than that!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content