Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Rosemary
      Participant

I am sick of my kid father telling me he loves me saying his changed he really wants me to go back with him my children are talking to there dad well some of them are his making my children pass the phone to me it gets to much for me I don’t want to keep on listening to him . Pulse his drumming things in to my kids head which ain’t right. I don’t have a house still that’s getting me down then I have my ex boyfriend causing problems as well . I just want my life to get better . My life got worse having kids father coming back in my life I felt better when he was not in my life how can I turn this corner I feel the council are not careing about my housing situation . I am in financial difficulties because of not having my own house living in attempting accommodation is costing me more money to live its killing me paying storage and the laurendrett prices I can’t carry on living like this it’s so depressing.

searchingforhope
      Participant

Sorry to hear things are so difficult at the moment. I’m sorry I don’t know how to advise you on the financial pressures, maybe someone else here might have tips for you.
      I hear you in relation to the declarations of love and saying inappropriate things to the kids. It’s so hard to navigate. I’m not long free of him and he gave in to leave. Still think he’s in shock that he wasn’t calling my bluff. I’m not bluffing. He isn’t getting the message and it’s exhausting. If he would just go away and let me alone and I could have peace. But I guess with kids involved that’s going to make the process slower and more difficult.
      Advice I was given yesterday is just take it day by day. I don’t need to deal with all the worries now. Concentrate on basics right now, getting the food shopping, washing the clothes, getting the kids homework done. I’m trying but it’s hard to stop the mind racing and then he drops another stupid message about his undying love!

Your actions haven’t shown that for years husband, so a little hard for me to believe these words your spouting now!!

Day by day, hour by hour, stay strong, we will get there, trust the universe has our back. We just have to!

You can do it.

Sending love and strength x*x

Twisted Sister
      Participant

A non-molestation may be the only way you will stop this Rosemary. A non-molestation, that excludes contact via third parties, i.e. through your children.

You need this urgently as his actions are preventing you from having the peace you so desperately need to recover.

You have a WA worker? Ask her about practicalities/finances, and/or maybe you are lucky enough to have a good CAB service near you that could also offer advice and other connections for you?

My heart goes out to you in your difficult circumstances, but the only way is to completely block him, and if your children hand the phone over to him, you have to hang up on him, or this will never stop, but the police should be enforcing a non-molestation order against him to stop this criminal harrassment by him.

warmest wishes

ts

Rosemary
      Participant

Thank you searchingforhope

For careing I really appreciate it so much sorry for late reply it is exhausting what I am going thought it’s one thing after a other I wish things got better I still don’t have my own house I am bidding I am getting no where its stressful I am still paying laundrette prices which is makwing me struggle to its horrible liveing the way we do

Rosemary
      Participant

Hello Twisted sister
      Thank you for your message I got a non molestation order the court granted it the thing is my ex is still doing things what he should not be doing his contracting my friends and family down grading me his telling lots of lies as well which is makeing things worse I’ve ever reported him stalking me to the police and the police have not done anything about it .me and my children are vulnerable in the area we live and the council will not move me they should move us it’s deugesting how I am being treated . My ex should get arrested but he has not the police are trying to end this because my ex is makeing false allegation he keeps on doing it the police are getting fed up of it . I contracted women aid for help but no one contracted me I always keep trying to get in touch with them to support me I can’t sleep or feel safe it’s horrible

Twisted Sister
      Participant

oh this is horrible to hear Rosemary.

Can you check if your non-mol has power of arrest? If so, and you write to the court, it is the court’s instructions that the police are bound legally to follow. State your instances of his breaches of the non-mol, simply and clearly, in a letter to court. They need to nail down these breaches and the police arrest him, otherwise he is making a mockery of the court system and the police, and they are enabling that.

Do keep writing so you can feel some support and get helpline advice too.

warmest wishes

ts

p.s. yes, I feel you, noone’s answering phones anymore, its true, I think we’re all feelings the same on that.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Dear Rosemary,

I’m sorry to read that life is continuing to be so difficult for you and that you’re having trouble getting support.
      I am going to send you a private message to discuss this further.

As Twisted Sister says, it is important that you keep a clear record of the breaches of the order to inform the court. If you want to get further advice on this you could phone DV Assist on 0800 195 8699

I understand that it can feel like an uphill battle trying to sort out life after separating, it is such an exhausting place to be and I recognise the injustice. With that said, all you can do is try to hold onto some hope that life will get easier and you will manage to get to a place where you feel safe.

Kind Regards,

Lisa

Rosemary
      Participant

Thank you so much Lisa for your support I really appreciate it so . It is very tireing to keep on going but I do all my best and I keep strong for my children . I feel like I am on my own I am getting no where for weeks on end. I will send you a private message thank you Lisa

Kind regards rosemary

Rosemary
      Participant

Thank you Twisted sister for your help and advice I really appreciate it (detail removed by moderator) I have a non molestation order the police should of arrested him not let him get away with it . The police should take the non molestation order serious

Its really nice haveing this form because we give each other support I will come back here it’s nice to help each other and be here for one a other. Thank you for being here for me it’s very kind of you.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content