Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Since my sons been so poorly I feel alone too. I think things are just starting to hit me. Most people I’ve known in my life have tried to take advantage. I’m getting really panicky aswell it’s a lot to deal with. People just see how confident I am but underneath I’m crumbling xx sorry for going on x

KIP.
      Participant

Please don’t apologise. You have nothing to apologise for. No wonder you feel very vulnerable after everything you’ve been through. Can you talk to your GP about counselling? Are there any local support groups you could contact? Remember the Samaritans have a freephone number if you need to talk. Be very kind to yourself x

Hazydayz
      Participant

Your not going on! Your struggling that’s understandable. KIP has reliably, said what’s good advice and would be a move in the right direction. A lot more Support outside of here, that helps you hopefully? Thinking of you 💞

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content