Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

With how he had manipulated and lied to me… the evidence were All there. How he emotionally attacked me for grieving for my so horrendous names like a screwed up horrendous women.. I wish I’d of left sooner.. but thank goodness I’ve no ties to him x

maddog
      Participant

Abuse casts a long dark shadow, doesn’t it. Yes, you’re so right to feel the sadness and the grief for that poor woman who was you, being subjected to the horrors of it all. We can’t unsee it.

I had a brief fling with someone a while ago. I got out within a few weeks as it dawned on my that he was just like my ex husband. Very early on he started waving red flags around all over the place.

Thank the gods you have no ties to him! My ex has made a brief contact with the children. He’s grooming one of them. Seen it all before. Yuck. He’ll be lying to his partner and of course we are painted black apart from the one he’s onto.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks mad dog my ex were totally evil (detail removed by Moderator)… when I were leaving he said (detail removed by Moderator) meaning with my grief…. nothing to do with grief I’d seen through him x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content