Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Flowers and an old card I had once sent him in the past just put on my doorstep.alao I’ve been getting calls from strange numbers why don’t they just leave us be xx

Twisted Sister
      Participant

thats creepy, and thats all I have to say about that, other than hoping that its not impacted badly on you and that you’re feeling strong. If he’s been cautioned to stay away, or you’ve communicated to him that he’s to not come near, you can report it as harrassment.

Whether the police will take you seriously though is a bit of a lottery, as they still don’t get it for many cases around the country.

warmest wishes

ts

Cedarlemon
        Participant

Hi icandothis

I so know where you’re coming from with this, as ts said this is creepy and harrassment. When my ex was at his worst I had cards sent through the post nearly every day and even an engagement ring , it made me go cold , it was constant. I had to go to the police in the end and give them all the cards and ring , it was really freaking me out. At the time I didn’t know whether to contact the police because I thought it would make it worse but I did and tbh they were very helpful but again as ts said it is a lottery. X

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi TS the card is one I ripped up whilst with him at the time out of madness he had sellotaped it back together. I wish I hadn’t recently engaged with him I were doing so well. He had totally turned my head even when I confronted him about why he were on a dating site he turned it round and said he thought I were seeing someone. I were blamed for his gambling addiction everything it’s triggered me but I really need to batten down the hatches now keep him well away no good will come from him he’s a compulsive liar xx

Cedarlemon
        Participant

Please don’t blame yourself for it , we’ve probably all done it at sometime or other. Yes these men are compulsive liars and will twist things for their own gain. Hope you can remain strong and no contact is the only way but easier said than done I know. You will get there it took me years to realise he was no good and would never change . Best wishes X

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content