Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Hereforhelp
      Participant

It all got too much… not only the.abuse/divorce pending homelessness..that’s not what pushes me over to a place in my head I do not want to be… it is coming up to the worst anniversary, the 1st,.. some of you know what I am referring to… And it is everywhere to be happy, to make this day or that day special… well none of my family can this day… I am drinking too much… I am taking whatever to numb…I am wallowing and am so angry and upset…

I have support from my GP.and MH nurse.. I shall contact them tomorrow…

My child’s health which I deal with alone is really heartbreaking (my heart hurts for her)…
      I had no one to rant to, I have an hour to myself and needed to release
      HFH ❤️

lover of no contact
      Participant

Hi Hereforhelp,
      It’s good you have reached out. Try and be very gentle with yourself. We are only human. We can only do the best we can on any given day. You are going through so much. Don’t beat yourself up about the drinking. That’s a good idea to contact your supports tomorrow. The time of the anniversary is a very difficult time so no wonder you’re feeling so upset. Tru and take it one hour at a time. Progress not perfection. To err is human. It’s often the way that it’s one step forward and 2 steps back. It’s great though you’ve reached out for support. The support will carry you through this difficult time

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content