Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Seen a picture of my ex on fbook. He isn’t on it but someone I’m friends with had taken a picture in the local pub he goes to and he were in the background. He looked miles away. He’s let himself go.(detail removed by moderator). I looked and thought I actually feel sorry for you u low life. He’s not happy xx

KIP.
      Participant

It’s funny because I saw my ex recently. Still in his dirty old car, dirty old trailer with my son trying to sleep in the passenger seat. Ex looking frustrated. In the early days, we torture ourselves with a fantasy that they are deliriously happy and we are so broken. It really isn’t the case. There might be a brief honeymoon period but then they revert to type. Miserable, controlling. I will never forget phoning the helpline distraught. She told me to let her have him. Once the honeymoon period is over the reality of his situation will hit him hard while by then you will be well on the road to recovery, picking yourself up and feeling happy again. How true that was. All the pain we went through and they are still the pathetic loser, abuser of women, they always were. Good riddance to bad rubbish. I’m happy for you better days.

betterdays
        Participant

Well said kip couldn’t agree more xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content