Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rosemary
      Participant

I feel so tired and worn out I need a house but it seams hard to even get ond even thoe I’ve been thought domestic abuse and conservative control. If my own houseing gets me a other house she is expecting profe from the police but I’ve not done my statement yet .I should be protisted geting a house for what I have been thought.

Even geting things from my house I’ve just ran away from seams hard for me the police man told me not to go to get family or friends to go for me because I now how my Parther will react he will not be happy that I’ve ran away and he would be asking me questions he will be annoyed to .

Is there any other way to get a house ? There must be someone out there that can help me amd my children get a house

Even to protect me and my children social services said I need to get a solicter to sort this out .

My situation is stress ful every day its horrible

Grey Rock
      Participant

It’s exhausting. I remember just feeling like I was wading through a swamp for a few weeks after getting away. Everything kind of went into slow motion but my mind wouldn’t stop whizzing round and round and everything was jumbled and confused. I suppose that was anxiety. Shock. Fear.

It’s important to make a statement so that you have a crime number and can get the support you need.

Have you contacted women’s aid and talked to them about the situation? The lady who was my support counsellor was really helpful. She wrote a letter of support for me to go with my housing application. I also got the multi agency thing (Marc?) and the lady from women’s aid went to those meetings (along with Dr / police / housing people and let me know what’d been discussed). It really is worth getting their help.

It did take a while for me to be given a permanent place to stay but think it would probably be quicker if I had children with me. Are you staying somewhere safe now?

Sending prayers things will get better soon.

GR

Rosemary
      Participant

Hello Grey Rock

Thank you for your advice I’ve talk to women aid I am waiting for a phone call also my Advocate call a solicitor for me to get an injection order against my parther so he cant go near me and my children.

I am staying somewhere safe thank you for careing.
      It is a slow process what I am going thought and so stressful to my anxiety and depression horrible and trying to keep strong for my children to they are upset about the situation they get emotional sometimes bless them

Thank you for preys

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content