Just wanted to say hello.
      Serenity x

Tamra
      Participant

Hi glad to see you back on here.

Xx

katielove
      Participant

I am the same. I have found it a nightmare. I have had to re-register twice! It feels strange to have been on my own for so long. x

Hello

lover of no contact
      Participant

Hi serenity,

Glad to have you back posting on Forum. Took me a while too but being without the Forum made me appreciate it more, it really is great support. I’m sure its saved many our lives, and kept our mental health intact.

Was thinking about your court date, hope you are feeling strong to deal with it.

Hopesprings
      Participant

Hi serenity nice to see you back

KIP.
      Participant

Hi Serenity. I’m still having problems posting! The forum is very hard to follow. Think I might just stick to ‘general discussion’.

Puffin
      Participant

Hi
      Nice to see everyone gradually returning.
      Xx

TowerOfSong
      Participant

Me too! Finally managed to log in. Felt a bit locked out of the house.

I’m finding it hard not to semi slide back into my relationship – particularly now it is Christmas. There is too much normality between us when actually nothing is normal.

I feel very blank about what my husband did to me a few short months ago but others whom I tell are horrified and, I think, horrified too by the way I talk dispassionately and far too reasonably about it. Feelings poke their heads up and then I am blank again.

Very tired.

TowerOfSong

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content