Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Justlost
      Participant

I managed to escape (detail removed by Moderator) but I have no where to go. Concerned regarding a refuge what can you / can’t you do?
      Will we be safe

Allornothing
      Participant

Hi Justlost, have you contacted local services like a Women’s Centre in order to find yourself somewhere safe? They advised me what to say to the Council etc, but literally find any numbers for support centre’s that you can and you should be sign posted to relevant teams to help. Keep strong and I believe others have posted on here with regards to refuges which may help you? xx

Justlost
      Participant

Thank you

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hello, and Welcome Justlost

Have you found somewhere to go to be safe tonight? I do hope so, and feel you for your situation so much.

You can call the National Domestic Helpline 24/7 I believe, and they can direct you to services to support you. The chat line on here (detailed under Support & Advice on here), can also direct you to refuge services and services generally in your area.

I hope someone is taking care of you and your children tonight, my thoughts are with you.

do let us know whatever you might need to see if anyone can help.

warmest wishes

ts

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content