Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Thinking about my exes behaviour.. he knew id previously been in a dv relationship previous.. he listened sounded sympathetic… but when we fell out he used everything against me. Its like everything personal i told him about me he brought it all back up. He once said that people will think hes my psychiatrist out in public… he slated the area i lived in.. he just totally led me right up the garden path regarding us having a future. He also said he had looked in my phone and got my sisters number and were going to ring her to scare me. He said i urgently needed to visit my counsellor again. He once were going to go to my sons place of work he knws hes special needs. Hee divorced now hus ex were trying to divorce him on unreasonable behaviour.he slated her 100% saying she will manipulate at any chance. Basically i were conned by him. He made out he cared… his behaviour were very odd though… he had wrapped up a (detail removed by moderator)  for my b.day and said he had no idea it were half… he knew i were vunerable… im struggling a bit as i thought i were wiser… and id actually become dependant on him for emotional support… he totally played me… he had a privelleged back ground so looked down on me as stupid… x

Anonymous
      Inactive

He were all mr smoothie laid back.. but once i challenged him he hated it always had an answer for everything.. once started swearing at me… he holds people to account for a living….it makes me eonder what his ex wife put up with. I feel foolish because my gut feeling were crying out to me on the first date.. x

JustKeepSinging
      Participant

Are you out of the relationship now?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi just keep singing…. yes i am… when i tried ending it he would put his son on the phone to me.. or send a picture if him and his son. X

Anonymous
      Inactive

I sometimes wonder if hes right and i am mad as he were making out… x i feel a deep emptiness inside as he kind of made me dependant on him emotionally x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content