Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Chocolatebunnie
      Participant

Thank you for your support ♥️

I’ve been on the forum for years now.

The positive I can take from being here is that I went from really doubting myself. Not believing in anything and being totally confused. My spirit was completely broken.

I now can clearly see, although sometimes not straight away, and sometime means coming here for your support 🥰 the cycle and what happens in our marriage and that’s been an enormous help for me.

It’s a long process as I’ve been with my husband decades but to understand it’s not me and there are options. Even if the options are that I keep learning and building myself back up again. This gives me hope for the future which at times I really have been so low I wasn’t sure there was one.

I’ve felt so nervous posting at times and have never felt anything but kindness from everyone, when you are in our situation that’s so incredibly important to feel that there are others who know just what you are going through.

Forever grateful 🥰

Hugs and positive energy to you all

CB X

nbumblebee
      Participant

CB All of us are always here for you. We cant walk your path but we can hold your hand along the way always. Xxxxx

browneyedmum
      Participant

<3 xX CB <3

Better-days
      Participant

Thanks cB you all save me on my worst days that’s what we r all here for ❤️

Hereforhelp
      Participant

This forum ❤️ ❤️
      I do not think I would have left my husband without the support of this forum … forever grateful to all of you
      HFH ❤️

StrongLife
      Participant

I too find forum excellent for finding out information. Glad you have found the same thing and felt you could reach out and people would know.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content