Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Amaguq
      Participant

Thank you Women’s aid for helping me, my counselor was a huge influence and Thank you <3 (Not sure I can say her name but thank you)

I also want to thank all the ladies here <3 I have lurked quite a lot recently, sat in tears, reading many posts, my heart goes out to you all <3 It is like we are talking about the same man.
      My apologies for not replying but sometimes, I have to close the laptop and walk away because I know the pain and I once thought I was alone, feeling alone is the worst feeling, entrapment, I honestly didn’t know, I was not the only one.

My steps forward are taken away by many steps backwards at the moment, the steps forward will continue.

Just, a Thank you, from my heart xx
      PS. It sounds like a thank you speech after winning an oscar lol

KIP.
      Participant

đź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Źđź‘Ź excellent lol. I too thought i was the only one. How strange that seems now. Onwards and upwards đź‘Ť

Lightness
      Participant

It’s amazing how much we can notice and appreciate the support of others, after we have experienced living with abuse. I didn’t really notice the huge disparity between him and ‘normal people’ (ie. empathic people with a conscience) until after I left. Little kind gestures still blow me away at times.
      Amaguq, it’s so good we’re not alone and trapped any more. We are free

Lx

Amaguq
      Participant

Thank you ladies, did I just say Thank you again? lol
      Take care :)xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content