Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Starmoon
      Participant

He’s been sickeningly nice after he dragged me back into direct contact… I could just tell something was coming. Last week he asked to have the children on a specific date over the Xmas period.. I have this in email evidence. Then (removed by moderator) he turned up at my parents house to get the kids telling them I’d arranged it and he’d promised the kids too.. they had no idea because it was never arranged. (removed by moderator). He outright denied ever mentioned the date we arranged even though it was there in black and white.. went round in circles saying it was obvious I’d forgotten the plans we’d made. This was what he always did. He used to do this sort of thing all the time and he’d have me going in circles. When we were together we’d make plans together then he’d deny we ever did it and say it was in my head, I’d gotten it wrong.. then when I got annoyed he’d say I was crazy. He’s done the same now and i was a shaking mess just like I used to be… he’s even said he thought (removed by moderator). I’ve done nothing but sent him proof that he never planned today at all. But guess what, he now can’t make the day he originally planned (and denies ever planning)… so I think he’s actually set this whole thing up anyway.. I think he’s made plans for the day he was supposed to be having the kids and instead of admit that he’s let them down again, he’s seen it as an opportunity to mess with me 😩

KIP.
      Participant

Yes it’s gaslighting and that’s what comes when we are reeled back in. Stick to zero direct contact and to the access days agreed for the kids. Tell your parents to shut the door in his face if he appears any other time. He won’t ever change and really enjoys making you feel this way. No experience is wasted if we learn from it x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content