Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Takeaction
      Participant

I left him and iam really struggling there’s no h help iam homeless (detail removed by moderator) now with (detail removed by moderator) kids in one room in a (detail removed by moderator) . there’s is no cooking aand washing place. I got case worker but she isn’t helping me about housing. When I was contacting women’s aid firts they seems help full but the reality is you have go though lot is pain by your self no one cares about your need

Iam eligible everything but they just saying wait and iam really feeling depression.

Before I was suffering but now iam suffering and my kids suffering too. Which is pain for me.

I apply my housing application (detail removed by moderator) ago when I contacted them they said wait to be assessed your application and when I read on their website it is up 8 weeks.

Other hand my case worker she isn’t t help me eather she isn’t contact me regular

I can’t rent private house because as low income

Please help me what shall I do?

KIP.
      Participant

Hi there. Can you ring the national domestic abuse helpline for advice. I’d also contact my local Member of Parliament and get them to write on your behalf. Did you consider an exclusion order to have your ex removed from the family home? Is this an option? Have you had any legal advice? Rights of Women offer free legal advice.

Eggshells
      Participant

Hi Takeaction,

If you can’t get help from Action for Women or your support worker, please try Citizens Advice. You can google their number.

Your living conditions sound very difficult. Is there anyone who you can stay with? Do you have family or friends?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content