Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      WhichWayIsUp
      Participant

I’m very new here, but I really love this place. It occurred to me that of all the people I know, you all know me on a completely different level. Like, if everyone I know was told “This person is WhichWayIsUp”, most people wouldn’t have a clue what that meant, but you’d all know me instantly, fully, and wholeheartedly in a way that most people will never know me. And I’m grateful for that.

This is a horrible, horrible, club to be part of, but I’m glad I’m not in it on my own! And thank you beyond measure to everyone that works on this forum!

x

lover of no contact
      Participant

I agree. This Forum is amazing made up of fantastic women.It is going from strength to strength. The knowledge and experience and support given is really powerful and money couldn’t buy the expertise on here in matters to do with an abusive situation. Me too wouldn’t have asked to be on this Forum at the start of my life but glad I found my way on to it as I’d have never left my abuser on my own.

Keep sharing ladies and reading.

And keep posting WhichWayIsUp.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content