Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Butterflyfreely
      Participant

Hello, I have been living in a questionable situation for quite a while, i am very isolated and i cannot for various practical reasons seek consistent advice/support from anyone in my real life.
      however i need someone to talk to on a regular basis, I feel that while there is support out there such as samaritans, and here, there is no annonamous platform where one can build a regular communication to share stories, find a different perspective, a sounding board to help clear the fog of abuse etc.
      I was hoping that there may be someone here in a similar situation that feels this need too, i am looking for anyone who might want to offer mutual support and listening, an outside perspective, and i will do the same for them.

Please private message me if you feel you also want a penpal style supportive friendship whilst living with the impact of abuse.

Rosemary
      Participant

Hello Butterflyfreely

I really do feel for you it’s nice to make friends
      With people who understand what your going thought I find talking to people who dont understand they
      Judge others which ain’t nice . It would be nice to be friends with you like your self it’s nice to talk about the problems we are faceing and we can help each other .

Secretlife
      Participant

Hello Butterflyfreely

I am fairly new to this forum and I just wanted to say that I find the ladies on here so supportive as a whole. It is so comforting to hear hear their advice, and they’re all at different stages of their journeys which also helps to build strength when you’re struggling. I really hope you find strength and support from this forum in the same way as I do. Sending you a big hug xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content