Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      happierversionofme
      Participant

I’m single now. I cut him cheating on me with my (detail removed by moderator). I filed a divorce. After (detail removed by moderator) i think i need someone to share the rest of my life with. If any can help. Don’t want to go online.

Darcy
      Participant

Hi my beautiful Angel,
      I think we all want someone to love us and for us to love them, in an equal and balanced healthy relationship, but we first have to have the relationship with ourselves balanced and healthy so we don’t end up in the same situation again.
      I would recommend loving and honoring yourself and the rest will fall in place.
      What is meant for you will not pass you by, so relax and enjoy the journey!
      Sending you love and support
      Darcy xx

Scapegoat
      Participant

happierversionofme-
      Take the time to love yourself. Give yourself the life you deserve. Don’t rush into anything else yet, you need to realise what a beautiful woman you are and how you can make your own choices in life.
      Enjoy doing the things you enjoy doing most and spending time how you wish. I agree with Darcy-give yourself some time to be at peace with yourself. I can imagine you are hurting at the moment. Lick your wounds and take time to heal.

skyfish
      Participant

I agree – its cheesy but true, you need to love and understand yourself or you will be in danger of picking another bad relationship and just repeating the pattern x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content