Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Trapped.
      Participant

Hi all

So I’m looking at leaving next week. I’m really going to miss his son but I have to think about me and the kids now.

I need a plan though. My boy goes to the (detail removed by moderator).

The other thing I worry about is I have my own place but he knows where it is.

Any advice on a plan to leave etc would be appreciated so much.

Trapped. X*x

KIP.
      Participant

Let the police know you’re ending things and are scared. Can you get someone else to drop the kids at school for a while if there’s a chance he will turn up. Keep your phone on you and ring 999 if he approaches you. Make sure when you end it you let him know that if he comes to your home or approaches you, you will ring the police. Keep that message to show the police of you need to. I know it’s scary but ending a relationship is the most dangerous time for a woman, has he threatened anything?

Trapped.
      Participant

Im going to have to get the police involved to get some sort of order in place. My mum said she would help. I thought about breakfast clubs as well so I keep thinking of all my options. I guess I’m just worried what’s next for me.

There’s a possibility that I could get a place in a refuge but it may not be in my area and I don’t want to uproat my kids again. Just because I couldn’t see the signs you know?

I’ve thought about also moving them back to the school he was at before I was convinced it would be a good idea to have them all at the same schools.

I don’t know. What’s next you know.. Thank you for your reply xx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content