Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Iam currently staying with family . Thing is iam stuck in the middle of there toxic relationship. Between two people i love but i ccant handle it . My brother is the problem hes had affairs on and off for (detail removed by Moderator) years.ive told my sister in law tonight she needs to do whats best for her and the kids .. but my brother will blame me for it. Even though i not to blame . I will always be there for herand the kids no matter what as shes here for me . My brother dont care about me . My sister in law is helping me till i sort my benefits out . But my brother is talking to her behind my back i cant take this no more

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi P

Think you did the right thing saying you would support your sister in law what ever she chooses, now step back for your sanity. It is a shame there is no where else you can stay. Spend as much time out of the house as possible.

Good luck

FS xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content