Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      cupcakes
      Participant

I am not great at explaining things but I just don’t know what to do I can’t really talk to family as they want to get involved and I think my friends are fed up with me.

I have been rejected and bullied for years and its getting so bad. His threatened me and said he will make my life hell his threatened to take me to court and take the boys off me.

I hate him and would love him to walk away but I know he will make my life hell and I am scared if he would get the boys. Which would be harder to deal with I think I would rather be shouted at every day.

I am ruined I don’t laugh anymore I don’t like going out my confidence has gone I feel empty

My worst fear is him getting my boys but not sure how much longer I can put up with things

Ayanna
      Participant

It is unrealistic that he will get your children.
      That is just a gorilla behaviour to intimidate you.

If you can speak to Rights Women. They can give you free legal advice.

Also make contact to Womens Aid. They have support workers that can guide you through the process.
      Can you secretly record him?

Do not let him know that you make inquiries.
      Most of what he says are hollow threats.

Keep posting here. You will be strong again. xx

KIP.
      Participant

That threat of taking your children is classic abuser tactics. I fell for it for years. These men are nasty liars and will target your weak spots, your children.mget some free legal advice. Know the facts and don’t believe a word he says.

EeyoreNoMore
      Participant

I fell for it too. Speak to the police. Speak to Women’s Aid. They will record what you’ve said and you will be able to use it as evidence if ever needed. Best thing I did!

cupcakes
      Participant

Thanks ladies I am going to try and get some advice. What is most scary is that he thinks his perfect he doesn’t think his behaviour is wrong it’s all me his never apologised for anything. X

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content