Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

I were pregnant when I were on a break from him he said I’d get rid of it it’s ok when u love each other basically that didn’t apply to him how heartless hey? X

Serenity
      Participant

My ex was horrifically unsupportive when I was pregnant, and when I suffered two miscarriages.

There is a difference between a real man, who doesn’t want to show emotion because he wants to be strong for his wife, and a man who thinks purely of himself.

When I miscarried, I had a D&C operation and when I came back I started crying and talking about all sorts, things upset me terribly and he answered ”Shut up!” as I spoke to his mum.

When I had my first child I was told I didn’t know what true pain was until I had ripped a muscle at body building…I was discussing childbirth pains with someone and he suddenly came up with that…It was shocking.

When I told him I was pregnant with our final child he said ”Oh s**t!”

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content