Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Liquorice
      Participant

I rang and said a few things and now im supposed to be there like right now….but im so worried about it all i cant seem to make myself leave the house and go to them 😕

Confused123
      Participant

Hun

Just go , it will be best decison u ever made. they wont pressure u to do anything, they will just guide u and make u aware of options , the support is needed we just cant see it, if u dont want to take any action thats fine , but at least go, just call say u running late, be honest u very nervous

SunshineRainflower
      Participant

Well done Liquorice, you did great to ring them. Do you mean they’ve asked you to go to a womens aid centre or something? What is it that is worrying you, is it a safety issue or just the thought of opening up about what has happened? If it reassures you, they were amazingly supportive and knowledgeable with me and I felt tonnes better after speaking to them. It helped clear up so much confusion and set me on the right path to recovery.

Sunshine x

Ayanna
      Participant

Well done! Just go there. They will listen to you and have advice what you can do next. Nothing to worry about. There is no pressure and the decisions are all up to you.

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Well done for making the call, Liquorice. It must have taken a lot of courage. Did you manage to get to the centre today? Keep posting to us when you can, we are all here for you.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Liquorice
      Participant

I went and we talked a little….and she said it she said my marriage isnt a normal relationship that there is definatly domestic abuse….im not sure how i feel i was sweating like mad felt sick and i still have a headache today. They assured me its all confidential unless they think my little one is at risk of harm but its still a worry now someone else knows

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content