Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Serenity
      Participant

I have an overwhelming desire for him to go to prison.

With his fraud, I have looked it up and he could potentially get up to 7 years.

I have never been vindictive but to me, he deserves this. I have never felt so strongly about anything.

I reported my ex for fraud, report him Serenity it will make you feel better. Plus he should pay for his wrongdoing. X*x

Anonymous
      Inactive

When i first moved in with my ex he would not support me with i had to lie to get jsa i did this for (detail removed by Moderator) months i new it was . I then found a job and he tried to hurt me just after With neck arm injury. He would not put me or his daughter on the council tax as he was connning the system . Does that make me the bad one

Ayanna
      Participant

Report him, Serenity. Do whatever you can to get to him. He deserves to be smashed to the ground. It will make you feel better. You will get closure.

Have you given this any more thought Serenity?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content