Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      teatime
      Participant

The Police have not updated me as to the horrible event at my home. A neighbour did an awful thing because we complained of certain noises and activity.
      I really want to move but I am unwell and waiting for an operation. Anyway today at least I made some effort and applied for ESA as I think I am eligible as I have become very ill in recent years. I’m going to apply for council housing too.
      Unfortunately I saw the dreadful person today and e feel all shocked.
      It reminds me of all the abuse and stalking I have had.
      Luckily my partner was here.
      I’m on meds from my GP as I have been getting panic attacks.
      Sometimes I feel like there’s something wrong with me.
      Weird things are always happening to me.
      I don’t know why humans are cruel.

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hi teatimea

I am sorry you have suffered from abuse and now its come from your neighbours. Some humans are cruel because they crave power and control over others. They have to be scared of someone to not be abusive to them!

They have maybe learnt that its how to get what you want, or feel entitled to, and don’t really care about who they hurt in the process.

Hopefully you know some who are not, like your current partner?

Sorry to hear you are ill and awaiting an op. Hope you get your op very soon and that it resolves some of the problem for you at least. Good luck with your ESA application.

warmest wishes

ts

teatime
      Participant

Thank you for your kind reply. To be honest I don’t know many people at all. Just a friend that I chat to sometimes and my Mum. She is very old sadly.
      I wish I could meet people but I am a lot indoors due to my health. I enjoyed the job I had but I have not been able to work since I had Covid and then another illness was discovered. X

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hi teatime

I’m sorry that you are struggling with your health, I do hope that your op will improve things for you.

Did I misunderstand when you said your partner was there? Do you not have a partner? Or was this an ex?

I really hope that your op will help you to really get back on your feet again.

warmest wishes

ts

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content