Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I should of been glad he took me on!!! With all my issues…. absolute cheek of it… trying to turn it round

Twix
      Participant

Oh yes! Mine would say I’d landed on my feet with him & that nobody would want me with all my health issues. I think it was all to make me believe there was nothing I could do to leave.

StrongLife
      Participant

I heard this and continual other similar statements.

Also what it would be like if I left him yelled at me as as way to intimidate me into staying. Ultimately it was difficult but it is now about the fear and stalking issues.

Money comes and goes and he basically was not providing stable housing as I had to flee to hotels and such. So difficult to deal with no housing immediately more times than I can count.

First time I had experienced this at all. How difficult this all is living with someone like this.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content