Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      FallenAngel
      Participant

I haven’t seen him in a few months. I was walking home from work and I did a double take at the car.. It was him I froze in fear. He pulled up and he had brought his son.
      I didn’t know what to do he burst his tyre to stop to talk to me.
      He was in a bad way, cuts all over.. I really think the mother of his children hits him something I called him up.
      All I got was I cant believe you went to the police do you know what that did to me. (detail removed by moderator)
      He seemed so devastated he looked the worst he has ever and his son who I didn’t know existed till last year is looking at me as if to say you’re not my mum.
      He said he is sorry for the abuse but I know people never change.
      I feel really disappointed in myself for talking to him.
      But I still love him very much.
      I feel weak and now he will see I’m weak again. What do I do??
      Xx

Ayanna
      Participant

It has happened do not worry. When you see him next time you will ignore him, look through him, pretend he is not there. Next time you know better.
      Whatever he may think you do not know, do not let this bother you. It is an assumption that makes you feel uneasy.
      Do not try to read his mind. Focus on yourself and think of how much you have achieved since he is out of your life.
      I hope you stop loving him and you love yourself instead 🙂 xxxxx

Confused123
      Participant

Hey Hun

NO matter how much u love him remember why u walk out and how he made u feel, continue with no contact an make yourself strong again

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content